Positioned on the border of Victoria Park, strolling distance from everything you'll every need. Albany Hwy is just 200m away. This location is all about lifestyle and convenience.
Appreciate the location, enjoy the lifestyle, and be impressed by the great value for money, this spacious and well presented townhouse offers.
Perfectly positioned on the quiet side of the complex, and boasting a long list of features:
* 2 paved, secure and low maintenance courtyards
* Off street parking for 2 cars, plus large lockable storeroom
* Open plan living with tiled floors, newly installed split system a/c
* Kitchen has stainless steel appliances
* Laundry with separate powder room on the ground level
* All 3 bedrooms are spacious with built in robes
* The master bedroom is huge! And has a walk in robe and semi-ensuite access to the bathroom
* The bathroom is a really spacious size with separate shower and bath tub
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning upstairs
* Security doors and screens
* NBN available
Shops, cafes and restaurants are a short 200m walk away on Albany Hwy, city bus stops are on your doorstep, and the Vic Park train station is easy walking distance.
G.O. Edwards Park is at the bottom of the hill, it's the perfect place to walk your dog or for children to enjoy the nature based playground.
The Swan River Foreshore, cycle and walking paths, Crown, Optus Stadium, The Camfield are also all within very easy reach.
Perfect for a first home, low maintenance lock and leave city base, or will be an excellent investment property in an easy to lease location with expected current market rent of $400 - $450 per week.
Russell White 0419 903 598. firstname.lastname@example.org