Set behind an unassuming facade with a classic white picket fence, this cute character cottage has been upgraded to be a comfortable family home with modern conveniences, plus plenty of space to move inside and out.
Soak up all Vic Park has to offer. Just short walk and you can enjoy the Hawkers markets, Sunday Farmers markets, Leisure Life Centre and Park Centre shopping, Vic Parks famous and vibrant cafe and restaurants galore!
Hidden out your back door is easy lane way access to the children's playground at the popular State Street Reserve only 1 house away.
Located within the Victoria Park Primary School intake area.
The home features:
* 3 large bedrooms, two have built in robes and there is a free standing wardrobe in the third bedroom.
* 2 bathrooms, the family bathroom was recently renovated and features a separate bath tub and shower.
* Ensuite to the master bedroom with double vanities.
* Near new kitchen with custom German kitchen cabinets boasting ample storage space, stone benchtops and a wide fridge recess.
* 900mm Delonghi oven and gas cook top, Miele dishwasher.
* Sunken family room that opens via french doors to the alfresco decking.
* Huge undercover decked alfresco area with retractable blinds, overlooking the sparkling below ground pool.
* Salt water pool with solar heating, automatic chlorination, cleaning robot and pool blanket.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning, plus split systems in the master and family rooms.
* Carport behind a remote gate at the front of the home, plus room to park a second car.
* At the rear of the home is a small lock up garage with remote door, its perfect for a small car, bikes or storage. This garage is accessed via a remote gate from a right of way.
* Polished Jarrah floor boards, high ceilings and all the character features typical of homes of this era.
Family homes of this type are highly sought after and rarely available. Act quickly to avoid disappointment.
Register today for a viewing.
A small pet with references, may be considered upon application.