Perfectly positioned in a quiet tree lined street, right on the crest of the hill with a city/river aspect from the upper level, and only 500m from the river foreshore. Modern, stylish & low maintenance, built to a high standard approximately 10 years ago, this home is packed with features and ready to move straight in.
There is a feeling of style and space apparent throughout this impressive family sized home, a clever custom design has ensured plenty of natural light, plus great separation between zones. You'll entertain your family & friends in style with a choice of indoor and outdoor zones, and be able to take in the Australia Day fireworks from the upstairs balcony! There is privacy, security and a unique lock and leave nature to this home.
Special Features Include:
* Positioned on an easy care 438sqm green title street front block.
* Open plan living with bi-folding doors opening effortlessly to a spacious balcony, perfect for seamless indoor/outdoor alfresco living.
* Spacious family lounge room with feature gas log fireplace.
* Dinning area adjoining the kitchen.
* Modern white kitchen with walk in pantry, induction cooking, dishwasher & double door fridge included. There is a large central island bench with breakfast bar, and lots of built in storage.
* Theatre room with feature corner bulk head ceilings, wall hanging system and extensive wiring.
* At the back of the home is an alfresco area with built in cabinetry, sink & stone bench tops, overlooking a sparkling 8m x 2.9m pool. There is polished aggregate concrete surrounding the pool & alfresco, and a shade sail practically covers the pool.
* On the main level are 3 large queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes. All big enough for queen sized beds and study desks.
* Family bathroom boasts a separate bath and shower, and stone topped vanity.
* Practical laundry with extensive built in storage. There is also a separate powder room & vanity located just behind the kitchen.
* The upper level is the parents zone with open landing area, separated retreat with built in bar area with fridge. Private balcony enjoying a tree top outlook. The retreat could easily be used as a study or home office, and was previously utilized as a nursery adjoining the master bedroom.
* The master bedroom is roomy and open, the ensuite is set behind double sliding doors, has a spa bath & double vanities, plus there is a large walk in robe.
* Solid timber floor boards throughout including the stairs and bedrooms.
* There is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning installed to all zones.
* Speakers are wired through the home, including all of the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
* Oversized double garage with plenty of room for storage.
* There are 20 solar panels installed on the roof, a rain water tank, two raised vegetable gardens & a Garden shed installed down the side of the home.
Perfectly situated to enjoy a short walk to the South Perth foreshore, plus easy access to Wesley College, Penrhos College, Curtin Uni, Royal Perth Golf Club, shops, cafes & restaurants in Angelo & Mends St's plus you'll be in CBD within minutes!
Ready and waiting for a new family to call this home in 2020!
Russell White 0419 903 598. firstname.lastname@example.org