Set in a quiet street, right on the Lathlain border, just 80m from Lathlain Park where the soon to be home of the West Coast Eagles is under construction right now, once completed it will offer a range of community facilities.
You'll be easy walking distance to the Carlisle & Vic Park Train Stations, providing easy reach to Crown, Optus Stadium and the Perth CBD.
The popular cafe precinct of Lathlain Place is just 5 mins walk away, the perfect place for breakfast, coffee or a meal. The extremely popular nature based playground at Rayment Park are also only 5 mins walk away.
You'll also be just a 5 min walk away from shops, cafes and restaurants on Archer Street.
It's easy to see why this area is a location with a great community feeling and a bright and exciting future.
This property is an ideal opportunity to buy a well priced and well located easy care villa. Set at the rear of a small group of 3 homes, the layout and design of this home is very comfortable and practical. Here are some of the highlights -
* Separated lounge area
* Open plan kitchen/meals area with tiled floors opening to the alfresco courtyard
* Kitchen has a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
* Privately positioned master bedroom, has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with double vanities
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both a good size and have large built in robes
* Double remote lock up garage with shoppers entry
* Lockable storeroom
* 3 split system air conditioners
* Security doors
* NBN connected
Built in approx 2002, this home is perfect for you to make it your own. Ideal for investors or home owners, there is a current tenant paying $390 per week until early February 2019.
There is a common insurance policy of approx $470 this year, but no strata fees.
More info on the Lathlain Precinct re-development can be found here - https://www.lathlainprecinct.com.au/
Russell White 0419 903 598 email@example.com