Set in a quiet street, just 100 meters from Lathlain Park where the soon to be home of the West Coast Eagles is under construction right now, once completed it will offer a range of community facilities.
You'll be easy walking distance to the Vic Park Train Station, and just a station from Crown, and 1 stop from the new Optus Stadium and 2 stops from the Perth CBD.
The popular cafe precinct of Lathlain Place is just 5 mins away, the perfect place for breakfast, coffee or a meal. The ever popular Lathlain Primary school, and nature based playground at Rayment Park are also only 5 mins away.
It's easy to see why Lathlain really is a location with a great community feeling and a bright and exciting future.
This property is a rare opportunity to buy an easy care, low maintenance townhouse in Lathlain. Set a the front of a small group of 3 homes, the layout and design of this home is probably a one of a kind. Here are some of the highlights -
* 2 living areas
* Open plan living at the ground level opening to alfresco courtyard via French doors
* Second living area with balcony at the top of the stairs, perfect for a separate TV or sitting area
* Master bedroom on the ground level, has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Also has French doors leading to the courtyard
* Upstairs bedrooms 2 and 3 are both a good size and have large built in robes. Separated from the master, and with there own living space, its perfect for kids!
* Lock up garage with shoppers entry, plus there is room to park a second car on the driveway
* Lockable storeroom
* Tiled floors throughout, perfect for pets or those who suffer from allergies
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Kitchen has a good size breakfast bar, plus a dishwasher installed
Built in approx 2001, this home is perfect to add your personal touches. It's perfect for investors or home owners, our genuine sellers are on the market to sell, and would like this property gone.
More info on the Lathlain Precinct re-development can be found here - https://www.lathlainprecinct.com.au/
Russell White 0419 903 598 firstname.lastname@example.org