51A Arlington Avenue South Perth
Contact agent for details
Impressive Family Home & City Views!
Perfectly positioned in a quiet tree lined street, right on the crest of the hill with a city/river aspect from the upper level, and only 500m from the river foreshore. Modern, stylish & low maintenance, built to a high standard approximately 10 years ago, this home is packed with features and ready to move straight in.
There is a feeling of style and space apparent throughout this impressive family sized home, a clever custom design has ensured plenty of natural light, plus great separation between zones. You'll entertain your family & friends in style with a choice of indoor and outdoor zones, and be able to take in the Australia Day fireworks from the upstairs balcony! There is privacy, security and a unique lock and leave nature to this home.
Special Features Include:
* Positioned on an easy care 438sqm green title street front block.
* Open plan living with bi-folding doors opening effortlessly to a spacious balcony, perfect for seamless indoor/outdoor alfresco living.
* Spacious family lounge room with feature gas log fireplace.
* Dinning area adjoining the kitchen.
* Modern white kitchen with walk in pantry, induction cooking, dishwasher & double door fridge included. There is a large central island bench with breakfast bar, and lots of built in storage.
* Theatre room with feature corner bulk head ceilings, wall hanging system and extensive wiring.
* At the back of the home is an alfresco area with built in cabinetry, sink & stone bench tops, overlooking a sparkling 8m x 2.9m pool. There is polished aggregate concrete surrounding the pool & alfresco, and a shade sail practically covers the pool.
* On the main level are 3 large queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes. All big enough for queen sized beds and study desks.
* Family bathroom boasts a separate bath and shower, and stone topped vanity.
* Practical laundry with extensive built in storage. There is also a separate powder room & vanity located just behind the kitchen.
* The upper level is the parents zone with open landing area, separated retreat with built in bar area with fridge. Private balcony enjoying a tree top outlook. The retreat could easily be used as a study or home office, and was previously utilized as a nursery adjoining the master bedroom.
* The master bedroom is roomy and open, the ensuite is set behind double sliding doors, has a spa bath & double vanities, plus there is a large walk in robe.
* Solid timber floor boards throughout including the stairs and bedrooms.
* There is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning installed to all zones.
* Speakers are wired through the home, including all of the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
* Oversized double garage with plenty of room for storage.
* There are 20 solar panels installed on the roof, a rain water tank, two raised vegetable gardens & a Garden shed installed down the side of the home.
Perfectly situated to enjoy a short walk to the South Perth foreshore, plus easy access to Wesley College, Penrhos College, Curtin Uni, Royal Perth Golf Club, shops, cafes & restaurants in Angelo & Mends St's plus you'll be in CBD within minutes!
Ready and waiting for a new family to call this home in 2020!
Russell White 0419 903 598. email@example.com
: 438.00 m2
: 373 m2
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.